We would like to invite you to join us at Digital Transformation Summit in Madeira.
The Madeira’s Digital Transformation Summit is a forum where the EU’s Digital strategy and ongoing results are debated to achieve the visionary objectives at European and regional levels. Bringing together recognised individualities from the European Commission, Government, Academia and Industry, The Summit sets the scene for a human-centric vision in a digital society. Needs, expectations, developments and innovative solutions will be discussed aiming at digitally empowering citizens and businesses to improve, grow, innovate and compete on fair terms, while achieving climate neutrality.
The summit will take place from 24th to 27th of October in Madeira (Portugal) and has the following tracks:
- 25th will be focused on Health and Horizontal Challenges (e.g. cybersecurity, AI, etc…)
- 26th will be focused on Manufacturing and Sustainability
- 27th will be focused on Maritime and Digital Innovation Hubs
DataPorts will be presented on 27th October in the session titled “Enabling Maritime Digitalization”, which is organised by VesselAI Project.
- Enabling maritime digitalization by extreme-scale analytics, AI and digital twins – VesselAI – Spiros Mouzakitis (moderator, National Technical University of Athens)
- VesselAI solutions for maritime digitalisation – Giannis Tsapelas (National Technical University of Athens)
- Globally optimal design of ship energy systems – Zou Guangrong (VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland)
- Weather routing and fleet intelligence service in shipping – Roberto Vettor (NAPA)
- Shaping the future of the seaports – DataPorts – Andreu Belsa (Universitat Politècnica de València)
- How digitalization and data analytics can support maritime decarbonization and regulatory compliance – Elina Furustam (NAPA)
- Artificial Intelligence for the next generation energy – Opportunities for collaboration with the maritime domain – I-NERGY – Giorgos Kormpakis (National Technical University of Athens)