We would like to invite you to join us at the 11th edition of the IoT Week conference.
IoT Week 2022 will be held in Dublin, in the Croke Conference Centre from June 20th to 23rd 2022, providing ample opportunities for learning about IoT challenges and opportunities as well as networking with businesses, industries and academia from around the world.
In a new post-COVID era, IoT is accelerating and facilitating new trends such as working from home, new mobility challenges and the digitalization of the economy. It also becomes more necessary for redesigning the new global supply chain, fostering collaboration and generating new streams of revenue within the new Data Economy.
The IoT Week in Dublin 2022 invites you to discover the impact of IoT on Artificial Intelligence, blockchain, quantum computing, AR/VR, Robotics, and new digital innovations.
DataPorts will organize a workshop titled “DataPorts – A Data Platform for the Connection of Cognitive Ports” on Wednesday 22 Jun at 11:00 AM (GMT+01:00).
- 11:00 – 11:05 Welcome and Workshop Presentation – Andreu Belsa Pellicer (Moderator, UPV)
- 11:05 – 11:20 Data-driven Challenges, Opportunities in Seaports Transformation and DataPorts Project Overview – Daniel Alonso (ITI), Carlos E. Palau (UPV)
- 11:20 – 11:25 DataPorts platform in a nutshell – Andreu Belsa (UPV)
- 11:25 – 11:35 Framework to manage the access to heterogeneous IoT data sources – Héctor Iturria (Prodevelop)
- 11:35 – 11:40 Data Processing Challenges: Interoperability and Data Abstraction and Virtualization – Andreu Belsa (UPV)
- 11:40 – 11:50 Data Analytics Services and Cognitive Applications: Automatic Model Training Engine – Miguel Bravo (ITI)
- 11:50 – 11:55 Data Analytics Services and Cognitive Applications: Process-based Analytics – Tristan Kley (UDE)
- 11:55 – 12:05 Data Governance – Alexandros Zerzelidis (CERTH)
- 12:05 – 12:20 Project Ecosystem around DataPorts – Ignacio Lacalle (UPV)
- 12:20 – 12:30 Interactive dialogue with the audience – Andreu Belsa (UPV), Carlos E. Palau (UPV), Ignacio Lacalle (UPV), and Christos Gizelis (OTE)
You can find out more about the workshop here.
More information about the conference: www.iotweek.org